Monday, January 05, 2009

Man Candy Monday

You all know I'm a TV buff. I could sit in front of the boob tube for hours (OK, I actually have done that, but that's discussion for another day or with a therapist?), and the best part of TV, at least for me, is the endless supply of man candy - in full makeup and costume! How you ever noticed how purely gorgeous men on TV are? This week's pick comes from one of my favorite shows, Supernatural. I admit I watch this show more for the men than for the mythical legends and folklore, but really, what girl doesn't?

SO.....MEET JENSEN ACKLES (DEAN WINCHESTER ON SUPERNATURAL)

xoxo,
Mel

P.S. This guy can save me when I'm in distress ANY TIME!! Call me, Jensen! :)









2 comments:

Melrox said...

Yes, he is one of the only men in show business that I honestly can say I think is truly HOT.

S and O said...

oh hell yeah love Jensen!!! been telling my sister for ages and ages Dean's the hotter brother, Sam's cute, but Dean you can just eat up with a spoon!!!

Olivia

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin