Thursday, October 22, 2009

Sponsor Spotlight: HipGreenDeals


Putting The Hip In Hippie One Deal At A Time.

That tagline perfectly describes the essence of HipGreenDeals! I had a chance to get the inside scoop on this swesome eco-friendly accessories site from innovative founder, Christine, recently. Check out our Q&A, and be sure to check the site daily for the deal of the day - every day!

So tell me a bit about HipGreenDeals.com
HipGreenDeals.com is a daily deal site for eco-friendly accessories. We sell one quality, boutique style item each day at 40-80% off retail until it sells out. Every day at 6a.m. MST, there is something new. Watch out because checking in daily and snagging great deals becomes pretty addictive!

What inspired you to start it?
I myself am a daily deal site addict. It started one year looking for gifts for the holidays. We were on a pretty tight budget, but I still wanted to buy nice gifts. I was amazed at all the deals to be found and so happy not to be paying the retail markup.

I was making changes in my own life, and I wanted to support companies that were trying to be a little greener as well. Unfortunately, buying eco-friendly products isn’t cheap. I thought a daily deal site for eco-friendly products would make it affordable for lots of people to support green companies and learn about how they are making a difference.

What's your best piece of advice for people looking for great online
shopping deals?

Don’t wait until the last minute! If you see a great deal and it’s something that you need, get it! If it’s a gift that you know your sister would love, but her birthday is not for another month, stash it away! (Just don’t forget about it). Great deals are found online year round.

In this recession economy, what are some ways people can still look chic for less?
Accessorize! Nothing pulls an outfit together better than a cute necklace or some fun bracelets that catch someone’s attention. Try it - put on a fun piece of jewelry with your outfit you wear all too often (You know you do. I have this black top that I literally wear at least twice a week). You will instantly feel more put together and ready to leave the house.


1 comment:

  1. Cool site! There are some good deals on here. It feels good to shop American-made and eco-friendly. :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin