Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Tales From The Trenches Tuesday: Tale #6

Today's lovely tale comes to us from Katherine, who gives us an example of the dangers of modern technology.


I was out at a bar on the weekend, having a good night out. I got to talking to a nice guy, he bought me a drink and we had a bit of a chat, but I was with my friend so I didn't want to leave her. As I was leaving, he asked me for my number so I gave it to him.

We were texting for a bit the next day, when he commented "Sorry for surreptitiously filming your cleavage!" Totally freaked out, I stopped texting him and deleted his number. He texted back after an hour saying "Oops, shouldn't have confessed that!!" Needless to say, I continued to ignore him. Then he texted one morning, saying "I guess I won't hear from you anymore. You're a nice girl x" - CREEP.




[Photo via Daydream Lily]

5 comments:

...Seyma... said...

well, queer and interesting...

Katherine said...

British guys are messed up. Fact.

Hollehh said...

GAH, thats just wrong!!

Hillary said...

That's so creepy!

Kristin said...

Jeepers creepers.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin