Monday, November 30, 2009

Man Candy Monday: Special Assortment Edition.

My friends, men, like many things in life, are like a box of chocolate: Variety is the spice of life. Also, and maybe this is even a wee bit selfish on my part, you can never eat just one - metaphorically speaking, of course. So in the spirit of that sentiment, not to mention the fact that the holidays are fastly approaching, I thought that we could all use a little smorgasbord of studs this week.

My only request: Please, if you take a bit out of one of these pieces of damn fine candy, do not put it back in the box because you don't like the flavor. Thank you, snd I hope you do enjoy!







[Photos via PEOPLE]

P.S. If you're interested in advertising, I've added a SPONSOR INFO button to your right. Looking forward to hearing from you!

5 comments:

  1. Zac. Efron. It's so funny, I never really thought of him as attractive before; but I've heard him speak in interviews and he's just so adorable. Very friendly, and cute, and intelligent. It has totally made me crush on him. Love Man Candy Monday! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel, i can't see Robert/Edward here :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's a buffet! A parade! And everyone loves a parade. Especially me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I say you can never have enough parades, Justin! BTW, cONGRATS on reaching the NaNoWriMo goal! You continually amaze me with your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin