Thursday, December 17, 2009

Holiday Woo-Me Wish List Item #4: Love-ly Things & Hot-Air Balloons.


I never used to be an accessories and jewelry girl, but this year, I've been ooohing and ahhhing over those very items. I would have no objections if you'd like to put a ring on it - and no, that is most definitely not a ephemism.

When I was little, I used to fantasize about having a picnic high up in a hot air balloon, just the two of us overlooking the city lights below. Chessy? Maybe a bit, but you know you want to indulge my lovely fantasy. Just please make sure you bring me plenty of root beer!

[Photos via Refinery29 and Oh Joy!]

4 comments:

  1. I'm a sucker for cocktail rings and balloons; therefore, I adore everything about this post. So fabulous, Melissa!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh yeah, i2m not that kind of girl either but i have been doing the same "aaahhhing" either..

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin