Friday, February 12, 2010

Have A Romantic Weekend.

Happy Valentine's Day weekend, my friends! What are you doing to celebrate the Day of Love? I'll be spending it with the two people I love most in this world - my mother and my sister. I've probably told them a thousand times already, but I don't know what I would do or who I would be without them. Last night, I told them that they're going to be my Valentines this year; it will be great to spend time with them this weekend.

We'll resume my search for favorite blogs next week, but check out my Top 5 Valentine's Day posts this week...
*My favorite part of V-Day: The delicious sweets, of course!

*Quirky cards for quirky people

*Mini Valentines...don't you love the treats inside?

*Awww, 25 ways to say "I Love You"

*Adorable heart-shaped invitation

And as usual, check out these awesomely fabulous finds from the Web...

A perfect description of why you shouldn't pity children with disabilities and their families (it's always been one of my biggest pet peeves!)

Does this look absolutely delicious?

Alert: Cute for Valentine's Day

Yes, I know I could never wear them, but I love these colorful shoes anyway!

Wouldn't you love to drive this car?

Simple + classy dresses = GORGEOUS!

Some spring-y flowers

Valentine's Gift Idea: Mix tape

These jingles from '90s game commercials will surely stick in your head

Cheese table

Oh my gosh, what a brilliant photographer

What's your favorite love song?

Do you collect stray buttons?

Don't you love brightly colored dresses?

Beautiful embroidery

Lovely Living rooms

These photos make me smile

This Washington D.C. couple didn't let the blizzard stop their wedding!

Sweet candy is the best, isn't it?

Aren't these baby things cute?

More Valentine's Day gifts

I want to buy an old-fashioned typewriter

Photo blocks

Inspiration: Marilyn Monroe

Look at these gorgeous gypsy photos

Botanical wall = BEAUTIFUL

A cute how-to on the joys of being silly

A truly romantic proposal story

Fabulous vintage cars

Do you think smart guys have trouble dating?

Are you a flirt?

How to resist the urge to contact an ex

Why it's better to be dumped than doing the dumping

Set the mood: Vanilla-scented candles

Little kids in cute little clothes

Wouldn't you love to live in this amazing apartment?

Inspiring: Artistic creations

Nine easy things you can do every day

[Photos via Le Love, and Oh Joy!]

12 comments:

Laura Trevey said...

You are the best... as always :)
Happy Valentines Day weekend to you!!

xoxo Laura

Grandma Yellow Hair said...

Hey there just stopped by to wish you a very Happy Valentines Day. So wish I had a sister and mom to spend it with but I will be working and not with guys you would want to love
Take care
Maggie

Juliana said...

Happy Vday sweets!

muchlove said...

have a wonderful valentines day with your mom and sister! :)

Cafe Fashionista said...

Thank you so much for featuring my post about mix tapes - you have no idea how much you've made my day! Happy, Happy Valentine's weekend my love!! :)

Melissa Blake said...

I looove mix tapes, Erica! xoxo

mina said...

those shoes are awesome

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

fantastic!! thank you so much for sharing :) Have a great Vday xoxo

Alicia said...

great links (per usual) ... ;). and valentines day with your mom and sister sounds wonderful! xoxo

The Cottage Cheese said...

Yay, great links as always! That cheese table is dreamy (I'm quite predictable, aren't I?)

Anonymous said...

What a great resource!

5 Point Capitol said...

Really fantastic!! thank you so much for sharing.....Have a great Valentines day.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin