Monday, February 08, 2010

Man Candy Monday

Oh, hello, friends! We meet again on this lovely Monday morning. Today's marvelous man plays a brooder on TV as a vampire...my favorite kind of brooader, after all. He's mysterious. He's deeply passionate. And for some reason, his dark side brightens my world...

PAUL WESLEY!!!!!!!!!!

*Doesn't he look like a young David Boreanaz?




P.S. Next week's Man Candy specimen is one that's been a long time coming. Why? Because, in my true Mrs. Robinson fashion, he doesn't turn 18 until February 11. I don't do underage boys -- wait, that came out wrong. Really wrong. Think you can guess who will grace So about what I said... next Monday?? Go ahead and guess, friends!! xoxo

11 comments:

Katherine said...

I really don't get the vampire thing...

escapade said...

A perfect Valentine's date if I do say so myself!
Happy Monday to you! xo

Audreya said...

I'm right there with you on the underage hottie! Birthday on the 11th and then his new movie out on the 12th. However, I'll still feel a little creepy about watching him in the new movie because he was underage when he filmed it. Plus, no matter his age, I'm still old and married. :-) Alas...

Melissa Blake said...

That's funny, Audreya! xoxo

Kara said...

My newest vampire crush!
R Patz is still my number 1 vamp :)
Kara*

Natasha said...

Good choice. David Boreanaz is definitely man candy too!

Happenstance said...

Melissa, you're so funny! Paul's cute, but a little too pretty?

Anonymous said...

Can you imagine if it was a man counting down a girl's birthday 'till she turned 18?! I would think he was a perv and a creep. So, uh...yeah, not feeling your whole Mrs. Robinson cougar tendencies.

Viewtiful_Justin said...

Nice. And next week? It's Taylor Lautner. I'm sure of it. I've already checked his birthdate to see when I could start officially saying he was hot without feeling like a creeper.

Color me excited!

Atticus and Juliet said...

yeah, i'm with you on this one. he's pretty cute. and i must confess, i kind of really like that show.

Alfonso Fanjul said...

In my true Mrs. Robinson fashion, he doesn't turn 18 until February 11. I don't do underage boys -- wait, that came out wrong.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin