Friday, March 19, 2010

Have A Fun Weekend.

Is it Friday yet, friends? My gosh, this week has been a busy one! How was your week? Anything exciting happen? I got a freelance project done, so I'm going to sit back with my stack-o-magazines this weekend, do a little bit of online shopping or who knows? Maybe both...you know, seeing as I'm such a wild, rebellious girl.

Look for a new Video Hello next week, but in the meantime, I hope you enjoy these cools finds from around the Web! Love you all! xoxo

What are your celebrity sightings?

Spring dresses

These photos got me lusting for...summer!

Garden party + wedding decor

Make sure you hug someone today

I wish I could make collages like this!

Lavender is becoming one of my favorite colors!

New era: Facebook is now the most popular Web site!

Hilarious celebrity anagrams!

Awesome scarf, no?

Don't you love these illustrations this etsy seller does?

What's your idea of a perfect home?

I never thought of these different ways to use jewelry

Never, EVER, apologize for who you are...

Gorgeous wedding shots

Yum: Four-leaf clover cookies!

Congrats, Erika!

Go, Girl Power!

Oh, Tiger, the irony...

I am in serious need of a big table

What does feminism mean to you?

What cheaters say...

Will video stores soon be a thing of the past?

Binder love!

I'm loving this art kit, aren't you?

Don't you love these classic style photos?

Here are 4 types of attraction...

From best friend to boyfriend?

I love hugs

Some weddings + marriages that set world records...

Don't call him...

Awesome stress relievers!

Finally: A Smurfs movie!!

You go, girl!

Why do you love your lips?

Do you yoga?

Green everywhere...I'm loving it!

What's your favorite fruit? I love summer strawberries!

Ooooh, what a pretty pink bow!

Yuuummmy! It's a chocolate Easter bunny!

[Photo via Abby Sharp]

14 comments:

LENORENEVERMORE said...

Lovely weekend to you as well, Melissa! Always enjoy your weekend links!
xoxo

Rebecca O said...

Love this photo...greatest wedding so far from Martha Stewart Weddings. :) Or so I think.

Melissa Blake said...

thanks, lenore! hope you - and you too, Rebecca - have a great weekend! xoxo

Dandelion and Grey said...

Oh, that is one of my favorite weddings EVER! I'm about to lose quite a bit of time clicking on all these fabulous links.. and I couldn't be more excited about it! :) xo

passport in my pocket said...

awww, thanks for the shout out on my hug post :)

Enjoy a lovely weekend! xo

Kristin said...

Happy first Spring weekend!

Ashley Simone said...

Are you still having problems with comments appearing? (Noticed your post on the forums.)

Melissa Blake said...

Hi Ashley - It doesn't seem like I am, but my comment count is way lower than usual this weekend.

Anyone else having this problem?

S and O said...

are you having a fun weekend so far??
:)

xoxo
Olivia

ellie said...

You definitely found some great finds this week. Have an awesome weekend. At least its sunny today.

kirstyb said...

great post thanks for sharing xoxoox

Cafe Fashionista said...

You're so incredibly sweet for featuring me in your link roundup, Melissa - seeing this completely made my day! Hope you're having a fabulous weekend, my love!! :)

nicole addison said...

hope you had a wonderful weekend lovely lady!:)

bananas. said...

hope you're enjoying the last day of your weekend darling! xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin