Friday, April 09, 2010

Have A Calm Weekend.

Hello, friends! Isn't that a gorgeous photo I found this week? Makes me dream of warm summer days and frolicking in the grass. Are you doing anything exciting this weekend? It's been an emotional week for me, so I think a little quality DVR time is in order, don't you? I hope you all have a most awesome and epic weekend, and make sure to visit next week for an update on my songwriting adventure!

Until then, check out my Top 5 Favorite Blogs this week...

Fieldguided: Pretty items and pretty photos always make me smile!

Five Rules For Life: A great online anthology of people from all over the world and their tips for living life.

How's Your Weekend?: A great blog that answers that very question in photos!

Every Little Counts: A blog (and T-shirt line!) that covers my 3 favorite things...young love, romance, and nostalgia.

In Honor Of Design: My weekly fashion, style and shopping lesson!

Truth: All the great people in the world are bonkers!

Look at these beautiful (vintage!) sewing machines

How would you like to live in this egg?

Some great classic albums!

Don't you love pretty pink flowers?

Why do all these '90's movies make me want to cry?

Lovely photos via Ciao, Chessa!

A spring tulip for you

New activity on my to-do list: Sailing

Paper love

Genius: Turquoise bedroom!

Talk about envelope envy!

You're in the navy now!

A touch of feminine charm

Confession: I sort of, kind of like Michael Bolton...

My kind of shoe!

Don't forget to catch your dreams!

Delicious black bean soup recipe!

Lovely spring dresses!

Awesome dance scenes from '80's and '90's classics!

Rubber stamp love!

What do you think of wood-paneled walls?

Color + vintage = awesome!

Nope, NEVER, on the one-night stand front for me...

Bad, cheaters!

I love you, Fergie!

How much money do you spend on shopping?

Oprah gets her own TV network!

Fashionable + famous

FYI: Saggy pants are so 1999...

I so want these polka-dotted shoes, don't you?

J.Crew's fall collection

Yay or nay: Bird prints?

Ruffles just plain rock, don't they?

Some bloggers and their first posts!

You go, Barack!

A new show for Kate?

Hey, look, it's the Progressive Insurance Lady!

Congrats (again!), Erika!

A quote to live by...

[Photo via MANDR]

21 comments:

  1. Have a fabulous weekend! I'm off to be making raspberry jam - or at least attempting to make it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a great weekend love! I'm off to check out the recipe for black bean soup! Thanks for the link :) XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy weekend, hun!

    LOVE those vintage singers. So pretty in their quirky little way. And I love that paper post at Color Me Katie, she always does such fun stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous photo and link list, darling!

    Have a gorgeous weekend!

    xoxox,
    CC

    ReplyDelete
  6. That's funny you put that mad hatter quote on your list, because I totally wrote a blog post named after that quote last week! :)

    http://bibibeyondborders.blogspot.com/2010/04/have-i-gone-mad-im-afraid-so-youre.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ahhh, what a coincidence, Bibi! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm thoroughly enjoying going through all your links, Melissa! Love those little spring dresses. Sigh.
    That peaceful picture is so beautiful. I hope you do have a nice calm weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. A calm weekend is just what the doctor ordered!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oooh, thanks so much for including one of my blog posts in there!
    Happy weekend! xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a "calming" and beautiful photo... Have a wonderful weekend Melissa!

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hey Melissa!

    Just wanted to let you know, I've nominated you for the beautiful blogger award :)

    http://ow.ly/1wV9U

    ReplyDelete
  13. i love everything about that turquoise bedroom. you have such a knack for sharing lovely things :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  14. Marsinah! Thank you SO much!!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  15. You are your linky love! Such a giver :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wow, a great link collection... grabbing a nice tea and scrolling through! :) Have a wonderful Sunday! XXX

    http://gypsy-diaries.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you so much for the shout-out, Melissa - you're so incredibly sweet! And I LOVE you for featuring How's Your Weekend? I've always adored that blog myself - I'm incapable of resisting pretty pictures!!

    Hope your weekend is going well, my love!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. Just found your lovely blog! Great week round-up of links. Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Thanks so much for stopping by, Pina! :)

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin