Monday, April 12, 2010

Man Candy Monday

Hello, friends, how are you this morning? Did you know it's an exciting week (and no, I'm not talking about Tax Day on Thursday; I'm not that boring, remember...?), and one of my favorite shows is returning tomorrow night. In true, delicious fashion, it's only appropriate that we celebrate the awesomeness of the show's main man. He sees the best in people and works tirelessly to help them reach their true potential. He's got the music groove in him. And let's face it, if he had been my teacher in high school, I would probably have tried to get him to notice me Election-style...

MATTHEW MORRISON!!!!!!!!!!

21 comments:

  1. My favorite show and you are the one who introduced me to it! Much Graditude Mel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can't wait to see it tomorrow! And you're very welcome! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I cannot get excited about Glee. I can't.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I cannot wait... I LOVE that show :)

    xoxo Laura

    ReplyDelete
  5. he is def man candy.....

    xxx
    ceo

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've tried Glee, I have, really. But, its not for me :0(

    ReplyDelete
  7. Somehow I've escaped the Glee phenomon. I think I have really have to see this show!! He's cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watch Glee. I don't know why, but this guy bugs me. There's just something about him.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jamie! How could he bug you??? He's glorious! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. i remember thinking when glee went on hiatus "april can't come fast enough" and here it is!

    so excited :)

    xo Alison

    ReplyDelete
  11. My FAVORITE pick so far. LOVE him!

    ReplyDelete
  12. He's certianly attractive! And i cant wait for glee to come back next week! I love your blog :) xxx

    ReplyDelete
  13. tomorrow? yay! Ill probably have to wait a bit longer here in the UK but still...

    ReplyDelete
  14. I havent even watched one! I might have to now after seeing him!
    Kara*

    ReplyDelete
  15. Ahhh, if you haven't watched Glee, YOU HAVE TO!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. You can watch the whole first season of Glee on Hulu! Oh His eyes just make me melt! :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. Yes, yes, yes! I am so excited to watch it tomorrow. I especially love him singing the mash-up of "Don't Stand so Close to Me" and "Young Girl" to Rachel and Miss Pillsbury- I would (and do) have the same reaction as them. I definitely would have tried to get him to notice me...

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin