Monday, April 12, 2010

Thank You So Much!

I just wanted to give you all a quick update on those songs I sent last week.

I don't think I could ever, ever thank you guys enough for your awesome suggestions I ended up sending these three:

CRASH & BURN

NOT LIKE HER

LET'S JUST LET GO

I also went ahead and sent three as back-up samples:

HEART FIRST

THE GIRL YOU KNEW

WANDER AROUND MY HEART

Even if nothing comes of this, I'm still glad I finally took a leap and took a risk with something in my life. We all need to do that once in awhile, don't we? I hope you all had a great Monday!

...and now the waiting begins! xoxo

[Photo via We Heart It]

12 comments:

Meg said...

good for you melissa!! good luck :)

Wild and Precious said...

congrats! you go girl!

SweetPeaknits said...

Good luck. Im rooting for you. xx

Melissa Blake said...

Thanks! :)

Jamie said...

YAYAYAYAYAYAYAYYAY!!!!!!!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

yay! good luck!! xoxo

Melissa Blake said...

Thanks for the nice comments. I'm not the most patient person, but we'll see...

Mara said...

I couldn't agree more! Good luck Melissa :)

Ashley Stone said...

Awesome! Good for you for taking the risk.

Melissa Blake said...

Hi Ashley!! Thanks! :)

Elizabeth Marie said...

That is awesome! Good luck!

Pink Flower said...

Good luck with it all. I agree - often taking a jump and being a bit risky can work out marvellously in the end!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin