Thursday, May 20, 2010

Inspiration: Cozy Comforts.

Have I ever told you about my love of hospital beds? It sounds strange, I know, but think about it: They're huge, fluffily (is that even a word...?) comfy and come with the warmest blankets known to man. Whenever I was in the hospital, no matter how scared I was, those beds could always comfort me.

Maybe that's why, for some inexplicable reason, I've been obsessed with creating a cozy bedroom spot lately. Wouldn't you love to cozy up in one of these? Sigh. xoxo

[Photos via Style-Files and decor8]

15 comments:

  1. I love the third one. It's just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are those pillows!!!

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. yes, laura, the LOVE pillow is my favorite!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been in the hospital twice & yeah the beds are super comfy. When I move out of my parent's house I want to make my bedroom as comfy as possible!! I love these pictures. Great motivation!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh I really love the bookshelves above the bed!

    ReplyDelete
  6. isn't it an awesome idea, C? xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  7. Melissa you KNOW that you and I would totally buy those pillows to spell out LOVE! How sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I LOVE hospital beds. I spent a lot of time in the hospital for surgeries in my late teen years a warm blanket was always the FIRST thing I asked for when I arrived. And I love having the adjustable back and feet. It makes it so easy to find the perfect relax position.

    ReplyDelete
  9. These are lovely!!

    http://ladulcivida.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good that you like something about hospitals! Would that you could mention it to some of my patients--most of them hate them!
    I saw your comments on another blog--nice to run into you again. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. the L O V E pillow is incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh I'll sleep in any of these bedrooms any day! I love the one with the bookshelf above the bed. It's adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  13. And now I've decided that my bedroom needs a REVAMP!

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin