Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Spring Stroll.

One of the best perks of being a freelance and having the summers off from my adviserly duties (my official last day is today... is being able to have a flexible schedule. One of the little treats I reward myself with is a Tuesday shopping trip about every 6 weeks. My circuit is usually the same: Barnes & Noble, Target, Borders and Wal-Mart. I could easily spend hours just looking at the magazines. A few weeks ago, I was lucky enough to have my Blackberry with me the sun hat adventure day. I spotted spring all over the place.
And, yes, I actually almost let out a whole "awwww..." when I saw this family of ducks! Aren't they adorable?

10 comments:

  1. The family of ducks are in fact ridiculously adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The little duck family is adorable! I love snapping random photos of cute things with my phone. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute pics! I love going to Borders with friends and just sitting in the cafe to look at magazines... naughty because we don't buy them, but a whole lotta fun :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. We have a couple of ducks that enjoy having a waddle right down the middle of our street - they are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are actually Canadian Geese... :P

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin