Friday, June 11, 2010

Have A Breezy Weekend.

Hello, friends! How are you on this Friday? Hope you had a good week. Anything exciting planned for the weekend? It should actually be an interesting weekend for me. My mother is on a little vacation out east to visit my cousin, so it's just my sister and me. Now, you all know I love her dearly, but we have this weird habit of sometimes bickering like we're 12 years old. So, needless to say, it should be interesting to see how things go...

As I navigate the weekend, check out my Top 5 Favorite Blogs this week...

...It's Simple Love: This girl always puts a smile on my face!

Postcards and Pretties: She introduced me to the awesomeness that are inspiration board and feeds my love of online shopping. A definite must-read!

Lilac Silhouette: All the beautiful photos inspire me. Maybe I should try my hand at photography?

Red Glasses Blog: My weekly lesson in design and style, of course!

reading my tea leaves: I love how this gal chronicle her life in both words and photos! Awesome!

And of course, check out these fabulous finds the Web had to offer this week...

I love these giant letters, don't you?

Feel better, Iva!

What do you think of the body debate?

What a cute photo!

Do you have plants in your house?

Nothing cheers me up like beautiful flowers!

Old chairs = full of personality!

Florals make me smile!

Meet Ginger...quite possibly the most adorable dog EVER!

I'm in love with these colorful summer bags, aren't you?

Genius: Indoor swings!

What a cute carnival-themed wedding

Warning: I could be developing a bit of a chair obsession...

Note to self: Must have house with a pink door!

Way to go, Diana!

I love looking at photos of beautiful bedrooms!

I'm a sucker for syrup!

Beautiful: Birdcage veil

Pretty pearls, anyone?

Look, they're tiny hamburgers!

Genius: This shade of blue for a bathroom!

How could I miss National Donut Day?

Oh, boy bands, I'll always love you...

I wish I had a writing nook like this!

Another beautiful etsy shop!

I'm green with envy!

Beautiful embroidery hoops!

Iceland, anyone?

I loooove apple turnovers!

Aren't these flowers beautiful?

[Photo via Luphia loves]

21 comments:

The French said...

Can't wait to wake up Sat morning, grab a cup of coffee and check out all these great sites:)

Oh and eat pancakes:)

Couture Carrie said...

What a fantastic link list, darling!
Will have to check out some of these!
Happy weekend :)

xoxox,
CC

Melissa Blake said...

Yes, pancakes are essential!! xoxo

Iva said...

AWWWW! Thank you lady! Have a great weekend!

Josie said...

I love ...It's Simple Love! Rachael is such a sweetheart. And those green Lanvin flats are to DIE for.
It's my first time on your blog and I'm in love -- can't wait for more!
xo Josie
http://winksmilestyle.blogspot.com

Diana Mieczan said...

Sweetie I wish you a wonderful weekend too:)
I adore the flowers...So beautiful!!
Great links!!!
Muah and have a relaxing evening!

Helena - A Diary of Lovely said...

Have a great weekend Melissa and take it easy with the sister :) xoxo

BarelyVogue said...

Have agreat weekend. Love ur blog
Keep in touch
xx
Sahi
www.barelyvogue.com

katecreate said...

I hope you have a great weekend!

Poppies and Sunshine said...

I hope you have a fantastic weekend! I love that picture of the ship. Thank you for the link to my pearl post...so sweet of you to include me!! Hugs to you.

Dino said...

Also for you, good weekend.

Very beautiful this week's links, especially "reading my tea leaves."

My last weekend was "stressful".
Also for this weekend me... I have plenty of choice.

Melissa....me perhaps return in monastery, even if I must eat only watermelons.
I must meditate, and to rest me a little....they will make me company this week's links.

sanjeet said...

Have a great weekend Melissa
PPC Advertising India

Crystal- Super Single Mom and Her Side Kids! said...

LOL My sister and I bicker like crazy!!! : ) Just adore your blog!

Her name was Lola said...

Dear Melissa: Your weekend roundups are simply the best. Should I fall off the face of the blogosphere for weeks on end, I can simply visit here and be happily up to speed in no time at all! Thanks as ever. Cheers.

postcards and pretties said...

thank you for the link love xo

EleanorRose said...

i will be going through this list link by link!

Oh, Restore

lots of love x

Lane said...

Theres a giveaway going on at my blog mylovelylittlesuitcase.blogspot.com come check it out!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Fab links! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Bailey@ peppermintbliss said...

Fab links! Hope you had a wonderful weekend!

Dangsulaeman said...

hi, I know your blog from my friend's blog. I already follow your blog
regard,

bolehngeblog

PetCareRx said...

It's Simple Love! Rachael is such a sweetheart. And those green Lanvin flats are to DIE for.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin