Monday, June 07, 2010

Wedding Week: Love On The Lake.

The late spring/early summer never fails to get me in the wedding spirit. So, friends, as the flowers (and love!) bloom, I thought I'd share some beautiful weddings this week to get pass along the wedding-season spirit.

I'd love to hear your wedding stories, too. Do you have some you'd like to share? Email me at mellow1422 [at] aol [dot] com. xoxo

P.S. I'll have a very special wedding story on Thursday, so be sure to check it out!


First up is a lovely, very summery engagement shoot set on a lake.
Russell and Bethany were photographed in a cozy boat in the middle of a calm lake by enormously talented Seattle-based photographer James Moes!And later, they were shot resting under cozy blankets.
Then finally, they cozied up together for the last shots. Are they surrounded by a swirl of smoke? Genius.

I love the laid-back romantic feel, don't you, friends? xoxo

12 comments:

  1. Love those photos! The smoke looks cool, but hopefully not a wedding omen:)

    fyi - we're doing a special post this week, 4 quesadilla recipes...one each day. Should you find yourself hankerin' for a dilla, come on over:)

    Hope you had a great weekend:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. How adorable!! There is a huge lake by me that is just breathtaking. I wonder if any one has used it for wedding photos? Such a cute idea! The smoke is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. so, so pretty! i love every last detail!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohmygosh, I LOVE THESE!!
    I've always wanted to be taken out on a lake like that...these are so gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So beautiful and romantic...The red jumper adds a great colour to each photo...They look so happy! Ahhh:)
    Kisses sweetie and have a Happy Monday

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so sweet and magical. I just love them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is the most adorable thing ever!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Aww I can't wait to marry my guy. This time next year i'll be a wife - so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats, Pink Flower! When is the wedding?

    ReplyDelete
  10. These photos are making me swoon so badly.
    Thankyou for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i want to be there! i've been dreaming of a lakeside getaway for weeks now...

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin