Friday, August 26, 2011

Have a romantic weekend

Happy Friday, friends. Did you have a good week? What are your plans for the weekend? I survived my first week back at work (yay!), so I'll be celebrating accordingly this weeked by some rest, relaxation and much-needed magazine time. That's really the good life, isn't it? I'll be thinking of those in Hurricane Irene's path - stay safe! I'll see you all on Monday morning, and in the meantime, check out my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Inspiring: A photographer takes a stand against bullying.

I want to travel to Paris...

Back-to-school round-up.

Cute ring for computer nerds.

An interesting world map.

Don't you love these sparkly rings?

Score: A handy guide to online shopping.

What's your favorite TV theme song? I'm partial to Family Ties!

Beach decor.

Yay or nay: Calfskin.

Amazing sculpture series.

Apple pie, anyone?

How awesome are the Muppets?

Check out these awesome photographs.

I want to go back to college...

Don't you love these felt owls?

Who would ever get this tattoo? More tattoo love...

Love these picks for the perfect wedding outfit!

Ooooh, groovy stairs!

Everything old is new again!

My mouth is watering for these fancy French juices!

**Special Offer: Lovely sponsor MagnetStreet Weddings is having a Summer Blow Out Sale! Get 20% off ALL wedding stationery, including save-the-dates, invitations, reception items, embellishments, thank Yous and more! Just enter the code WBLOG822 at checkout. Offer expires September 5th.

[Photos via brown dress with white dots]

10 comments:

  1. thank you for your nice comment!
    :*
    http://liiebling.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa!

    Thanks so much for linking to my photo.

    And have a great weekend!
    nichole

    ReplyDelete
  3. I thought about my favorite TV theme song today. It's definitely Walker: Texas Ranger's theme. :)

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for adding me to your link love :) and THANK you for that magnet street code... i need to get my save the dates designed and ordered by sept 5th so i can get that discount!! happy monday! xoxo jillian:: cornflake dreams

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love, love, love the Muppets nail polish collection and can't wait to get my hands on some of those colors! Hope you had a great weekend, Melissa.

    ReplyDelete
  6. hope you had a great weekend as well!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hello Melissa! Thank you for sharing our great big sale! Have a great week. ~Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey Melissa! Thanks for the link-y love. Hope you had a fantastic weekend. xo, Amy

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin