Friday, September 09, 2011

Have a relaxing weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are your plans for the weekend? We're thinking of going to see the new movie Contagion tomorrow. Have you seen it? Thoughts? We also might take a nice walk, seeing as how we never got around to it last week. While you enjoy the lovely fall weekend, check out my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

P.S. Welcome to new sponsors Simag Jewelry and Radiant Cosmetics!

Whoa, I'd love to stay in this NYC hotel, wouldn't you?

Check out this beautiful wedding dress...

Fog photos.

Perfect for fall: Apple recipes!

Isn't this the most adorable video you've ever seen?

The awesomeness of Clueless.

Romantic first kisses.

Do you like plums?

River mirrors.

A collection of 10th anniversary 9/11 magazine covers.

I love all these fall outfits.

Congrats, Marie Claire, on the new tumblr!

Love yourself more.

I love Danni's dress, don't you?

Awww, cute squirrel paperclips!

Remember: Stay focused.

Genius: Chalkboard buffet labels.

I love these personalized stamps, via Snippet & Ink.

The upsides of marriage.

[Photo via Pinterest]

9 comments:

Melisande said...

aww the video link is my favorite...i love hollie & her blog!
have a great weekend melissa! let me know how contagion is, i really want to see it!

Marina said...

Now I have to check all that.. I love your page!

Shia said...

Have a great weekend too!!

♥ Shia

Lauren said...

Love this picture and a lot of interesting links! :)

Lauren
www.laurensthoughts.com
@lrstewar

Hollie said...

aww, I'm glad you liked the video! I have to admit I have watched about 50 times, and cried each one.

This weekend is going to be a relaxing one spent around the house, and hopefully we can work in a walk or two at the park as well.

Enjoy your weekend, Melissa!

Melissa Blake said...

hollie, you should definitely post more of those videos!! :)

Trar said...

http://jezebel.com/5836629/see-barbie-and-kens-dream-wedding-album/gallery/1

I love when you post engagment pictures, and I thought of you when I saw this. It's for lolz, but still <3

Fashion, Art and other fancies said...

Lovely links. I especially love the flowers above. So happy and bright. Have a nice Monday and a happy week.

Personal training course said...

This is a great post over here...with very useful links..thanks for sharing with us your weekend plans..enjoy!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin