Thursday, September 01, 2011

The Spark.

I found the lyrics for this one in a notebook a few days ago. Have you ever thought about exactly what it is that draws you to another person? Sometimes, even you can't explain it, but you feel it - all around you. And you know one thing for certain: You never, ever want the feeling to go away.

There's something so beautiful about the sky in the early morning
The way the fog breaks through the clouds, just like the way you broke through my soul
And don't you know, I wish I could share this moment with you
I want to feel like I'm home

Like a spark in the dark
Like an arrow to my heart
I can feel our worlds colliding
Spinning in circles all around
With no chance of slowing down
It's the moment we've waited for all our lives
Tell me you feel it too
It's the spark between me and you

The stars shine bright tonight
The universe must know how I'm feeling
Looking in your eyes, I can touch the sky
Hold on, 'cause you've got me believing

Like a spark in the dark
Like an arrow to my heart
I can feel our worlds colliding
Spinning in circles all around
With no chance of slowing down
It's the moment we've waited for all our lives
Tell me you feel it too
It's the spark between me and you

And now I can see
We're exactly where we should be...

Like a spark in the dark
Like an arrow to my heart
I can feel our worlds colliding
Spinning in circles all around
With no chance of slowing down
It's the moment we've waited for all our lives
Tell me you feel it too
It's the spark between me and you

Like a spark in the dark
Like an arrow to my heart
I can feel our worlds colliding
Spinning in circles all around
With no chance of slowing down
It's the moment we've waited for all our lives
Tell me you feel it too
It's the spark between me and you

There's something so beautiful about the sky in the early morning

[Photo via dreaming]

12 comments:

Paislea Elyse said...

ahhh - i love these lyrics! they're so sweet. and if you've ever been there.. in that situation... it's soooo true. sparks. that's the only word that makes sense.

allister bee blog

Glee said...

After my move to <europe, first thing I do when I wake up in the morning is see the clouds, it gives me hint for how bright or cloudy my day will be, usually, it speaks of truth.

I love a blue sky, it´s so refreshing

Ryan Adair said...

I felt this way when I saw my fiance for the first time. We didn't meet until 8 months later, but that spark was definitely there.

Ryan @ Thismustbetheplaceryan

Wendy said...

Pretty lyrics, Melissa! :)

promtips said...

Love these lyrics. Romantic and sweet.

stylegirls said...

How a wonderful work you did. Good lyrics, thanks for sharing.
black prom dresses

Debby said...

LOVE this! It's beautiful! Thanks for sharing and happy Friday to you, Melissa! xo

Couture Carrie said...

Gorgeous lyrics!
So true!

xoxox,
CC

Melanie's Randomness said...

One of my faves! I love when sparks fly! =)

PetCareRx scam said...

This is so romantic..its all about love...the poem or these lyrics are really so nice and heart touching..great work...keep blogging such stuff!

Melissa Blake said...

thanks, melanie and pet! :)

business networking said...

Nice lyrics Mellissa....You are my best blogger.All your posts are very appreciable.

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin