Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My 100-Word Love Story: On discovering your own happiness

My love story starts with my first school. It was the perfect college -- the best one around. I was ecstatic that they wanted me and they were giving me a huge scholarship. I should have been having the time of my life my freshman year, but I was miserable and scared to admit I had “failed.” Eventually, I realized I have to do what’s right for me to take a chance at being happy. So I left home and started school in the big city! I have fallen in love with my beautiful school. The lesson: Risks can pay off.

--By Hayley from Classy In KC

2 comments:

  1. I had the same exact experience, but backwards! I changed schools to come BACK to my big city and ended up loving it so much!! Beautiful! Risks can definitely pay off!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great story!! No failure there...just success!

    Jayme @ Her Late Night Cravings

    ReplyDelete

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!

xoxo

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin