Wednesday, February 08, 2012

My 100-Word Love Story: On finding my first love

I'm so excited to share the first story in our special Valentine's Day series, friends! For the rest of the week and next week, look for a new ode to love every day! xoxo
When I first met Joshua through a friend of a friend I thought: Cute, cool and a genuine guy...hard to find at the age of 17! Time passes, and he experiences his first love. Then six months later, his first heart break. I had no intention of making a move; we were firm friends at this point, so I was merely supportive -- sharing typical metal music when he needed to rage. We went from From friends to best friends, and on September 12, 2010, we started our own relationship. I am so glad I can share my future with Joshua -- mi grande oso (my big bear in Spanish).

--By Sophie from The Bird Song

9 comments:

Liesl said...

I absolutely love this and the idea of them being 100 words...how lovely and the perfect length!

Liesl :)

Girlie Blogger said...

What a beautiful story. You are very lucky to have found your first love at 17. Mine did not come until I was 25.

La Mode Operandi said...

Awww very hear-felt! I can't wait to read more of your love installments!

Dancing Branflake said...

Cute cute cute! Love this! Can't wait for more!

Roanna said...

Love this! Shows how important friendship is... the true basis of a relationship. Hope you share many happy years together!

sophie isabelle said...

ahh, thank you for posting my story. :) can't wait to see the others too! xx

Rachael said...

Aww what a lovely tale x

J. said...

So sweet!

Halina said...

Lovely, Melissa! One has to consider oneself lucky, and I tell myself this every day!

Thank you so much for stopping by my page today and leaving such a friendly comment! Those really make my days! I hope you come back there sometime soon, I will definitely pop by your blog again very soon.

Anna from
Moments of Libra

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin