Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Dream Home: Balloon lamp

I'm in love with the magical feel of this balloon-shaped lamp this morning. Created by Francesc Crous and Alessandro Calogero, the bright minds (pun intended) behind Barcelona-based studio CrousCalogero, it reminds me of a whimsical fairytale and would be perfect for a child's room, don't you think, friends? Plus, you can suspend it from the ceiling for a nice, soft glow. Part of me secretly thinks it would be fun to pull that string and daydream of flying away! xoxo

P.S. Five more balloon-themed posts.

P.P.S. A new Letter To My Future Husband is coming up this afternoon! :)

[Via My Modern Met]

9 comments:

ilene @ muchloveilly said...

call me crazy but real balloons scare me - but this, this would be perfect! i'm in love with it!

Melissa Blake said...

Awww, ilene!! I have this odd fascination with balloons...love all the bright colors! :)

Heather said...

Wow, I love that!

Dancing Branflake said...

No way! Oh, goodness- I really really really want these!

Hannah said...

Very whimsical and pretty. :) I want one for my room! :)

Sandy a la Mode said...

this is soo cute and whimsical!

Meagan :: Mo Pie, Please said...

This lamp is incredible!

ahyesplans said...

SO AMAZING. I can't wait till I have kids and then I'll have an excuse to put these all around their rooms... :)

Jessica said...

This is amazing! I need it for the boys room!

Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin