Monday, March 05, 2012

Dream Home: Bathing hydrangeas

When Trina and her husband bought an old farmhouse in the Pacific Northwest, they decided to document its renovation journey on A Country Farmhouse. From the transformation of the '70s-inspired paneled living room to the bathroom, the couple now live a quiet life with their adorable twins, "sharing with them the wonders of nature and the simple life," says Trina.

How simple and beautiful are these hydrangeas that found themselves having a relaxing bath after Trina thought they looked thirsty. Isn't that cute? I can smell spring in the air already... xoxo

P.S. A new MEMO TO MEN is coming up later today! :)


  1. Oh how pretty! Keeps them hydrated and it looks lovely!

  2. We used to have a hydrangea bush at my house! They are so pretty it's almost crazy. My Mom used to cut some off and have me bring them to my teachers.

  3. That looks so pretty, they never use to grow at home - wasn't the right soil or something.

  4. We just transplanted all of our hydrangeas and I go out everyday to make sure they are doing well, and to see if the buds are starting to appear. I love them!

  5. That looks so dreamy, Melissa :) happy maker for sure.

  6. what a lovely photo. They are my favorite flower!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin