Thursday, March 08, 2012

Etsy Love: Vintage wedding save-the-dates

How cute are these wedding save-the-dates from GoGoSnap? I'd never thought of sending out vintage-inspired cards, but these are the perfect combination of elegant and classy.

What were your save-the-dates like, friends? Were they more old-fashioned or more modern? xoxo


  1. My all time favourite was a re-enactment of 'The Graduate' I saw on A Cup Of Jo. So lovely :)

    However, these are pretty awesome too!


  2. If I can make these vintage cards into magnets then I'm all for doing this when my day possibly comes! I love it!

    Lemanie's Randomness Blog

  3. I absolutely love these!!! My save the dates were more modern, I suppose. It was a photo of my (then fiance) and I kissing under a "No Parking Anytime" sign. :) Then my sister, a graphic designer, added the text and a spiraling flower. Actually, the photo is the second picture in this post, if anyone would like to see:

  4. Hannah, your photos are gorgeous!! :)

  5. adorable! They remind me of these postcards I found when looking through my grandmother's stuff when she passed away. She had real-life postcards from 1902! It was neat, and they looks really similar to these.

    We didn't do any save the dates for our wedding, just spread the word :)

  6. The save the dates are how sweet and sentimental they are!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin