Friday, March 02, 2012

Fashion Friday: Floral dresses for spring

Fun fashion alert: Florals are everywhere this year! And although these dresses from North Carolina-based designer Whitney Deal's 2012 collection are for bridesmaids, wouldn't they be the perfect spring dress to usher in the season of blooming flowers, breezy afternoons and sun showers? Plus, I can't help but want to twirl in them! xoxo


  1. loving these dresses!
    so feminine and classy (and looks comfortable too)

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. Lovely! I am not sure if they are going to look good on me...but they are gorgeous. XOXO

  4. I'd have to get one tailored, of course, but I love the soft, feminine feel! :)

  5. Her designs are darling! I've looked looking at her blog and photography for a while now. :)

  6. The first one is cool.....small floral prints on light coloured base gives a very soothing look for summers.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin