Monday, March 19, 2012

What do you love about spring?

Behind summer, spring is my favorite season. Unlike the harsh cold of winter, spring makes everything new again. Flowers bloom in vivid colors. The sun kisses your cheeks as if to say "hello" for the first time in months. And you open your windows to the heavenly smell of your neighbor's barbecue wafting through the air. It doesn't get much better than that, does it? Friends, I'd love to know...what do you love about spring? Planting flowers? The sound of rain at night? The return of bright, cheery colors to your wardrobe? Here are a few of the things I'm looking forward to...
Mouth-watering fresh fruit...
Walks through luscious green fields...
Dying Easter eggs...
The smell of a misty spring morning...
Breezy spring fashion (pastels, anyone?)...

And to really get us in the mood for those longer days and warmer temps, I've got a fun series planned for this week: Spring Fling Week. It's like a little nugget of spring delivered right to you every day, friends! Enjoy! xoxo

P.S. My spring stroll from a few years ago! :)

[Photos via Pinterest]


  1. I love planting my garden and spending time in the fresh air. I don't love my allergies though!

  2. I love being able to have the windows open, having the chance to go outside without a coat on, watching the flowers and trees start to bud.

  3. yes, rachael!!! it's unnatural how happy going out without a coat on makes me!

  4. I'm with Rachael...I THROW those windows open! Going to take a stab at planting a garden...hopefully it doesn't die. I used to love the summer the most, but after being in Texas with extremely hot summers, I think spring might actually be my new favorite. :)

  5. My favorite thing about Spring is seeing my first Blue Jay & wearing that new spring dress I bought way too long ago! =)

  6. Nothing like feeling the arrival on the Spring after a cold winter, right? Living in Miami for the past 8 years, I haven't been in touch with that particular emotion for a while now. But it does feel like a rebirth, a true regeneration! Beautiful pics as always! xoxo

  7. I absolutely love seeing my mother's rose bush bloom for the first time every spring. It always makes me smile. (:

  8. I am loving the idea of going to the farmer's market on the weekends and picking up fresh flowers to keep out for the week in my's my new thing goal for this year to keep them new and fresh in my place! :)

  9. My Springtime faves r the lovely flowers abounding, the promise of resurrection at Easter, and the coming seashore days ahead!!! Love your rosy spirit, my friend! Thanks for sharing your looking glass with us!!! xo

  10. Sunshine when you wake up, and the smell of freshly cut grass are my fav things about spring!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin