Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Little Miss books: Which one are you?

Whoa! These Little Miss books sure took me back this morning. Do you remember them? Each book features a different character with a big personality, like Little Miss Bossy, Little Miss Curious, Little Miss Helpful, Little Miss Shy and Little Miss Trouble. Roger Hargreaves created the series after his son, Adam, asked the simple question: "What does a tickle look like?" Now, 40 years later, Adam is the writer and illustrator of the series.

How sweet is that? Did you ever read them when you were little, friends? Which one could you identify with the most? Did you have a favorite? xoxo

P.S. Fun fact: A new book is sold every 2.5 seconds worldwide! :)


  1. When I was young my mom my grandma would take me too the zoo and arby's each weekend. The kids mea there came with a little miss book and matching toy. It was my favorite pace eat because I loved those toys.

  2. I'm everyone! Haha- seriously. I'm all of them in one shell.

  3. I loved these books when I was a kid! After I finished reading one with my mom, we would turn the book over and decide which character we were. Inevitably, my mom would decide I was Little Miss Chatterbox :)

    A dear friend actually just gave me a Little Miss Sunshine mug the other day. She said it made her think of me. I'll take that as a compliment!

  4. Amanda, I had no idea there was a mug!! I'll have to keep my eye out for it!

  5. p.s. as far as which one i'm most like, most definitely miss bossy! ;)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin