Friday, May 18, 2012

Have a fun spring weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you up to this weekend? I'm excited to see Dark Shadows (have you seen it?), and the weather is supposed to be beautiful -- I'd day that calls for some games and a tall glass of root beer on the patio, don't you? I hope you all have a fun spring weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Mesmerizing flower owls.

How gorgeous are these constellation necklaces?

I love the new look of Jessi's blog!

Etsy Love: Dainty bird bracelet.

These dictionary page butterflies would look great in a summer sun room, wouldn't they?

Start your engines: Grilling traditions around the world.

The most well-read cities...

Photos from around the world in 1962.

The future of fertility?

I've never been a huge fan of spicy food, but these pickled peppers look delicious!

Incredible time-lapse video of the Northern Hemisphere.

A blog all about...soap!

A pastry hop through Paris? Yes, please...

Never underestimate the power of watermelon.

What a touching video.

Would you ride a horse in your wedding dress?

Illustrations of bodies of water like you've never seen them before.

Warning: Cuteness overload.

A new Gallup poll shows that stay-at-home moms are more likely to be unhappy than working mothers.

How romantic is this garden wedding?

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. I just LOVE that tattoo! In high school I was in an a cappella group, and I still tear up listening to our recording of In My Life–it always made me a happy crying mess!

  2. Oh my gosh, the pictures of the Parisian pastries are killing me. WHY MUST I BE ON A DIET?!

  3. I hope you have a awesome weekend!

  4. Great links! Happy weekend! xo.

  5. That's one of my favorite Beatles songs, Lena!!

  6. So happy I discovered your wonderful blog, Melissa! :)


  7. I've just saved more blogs to read and follow thanks to this post. So much to see and can't decide which I liked best. Thanks Melissa.

  8. Hi, Super -- so nice to meet you!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin