Friday, May 25, 2012

Have a relaxing Memorial Day weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What do you have planned for the long weekend? We always have our first barbecue of the summer over Memorial Day weekend (it's a great way to kick off the summer!), and have invited some friends over to enjoy the charbroiled goodness with us. Should be a fun time! Have a fun weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

 Just in time for summer: Nautical style.

How can babies be so adorable?

Anyone want to hop on a plane to the French Riviera?

An awesome DIY modern lamp. Summery totes.

I love you, Bear Grylls!

This family shoot is so full of love.

Found: The perfect centerpiece for a summer wedding.

Which city's public park system ranks best in the nation?

Will you be visiting a lot of parks this summer?

Umm, doggy nail art?

An entire blog on grammar and style.

I'm in heaven!

New trend: Young cougars.

These hazelnut muffins are making my mouth water.

You go, Tiffany!

All 19 international editions of Vogue magazine have formed the Health Initiative, a pact to use healthy models.

Is your date interviewing you for marriage?

Hey look, it's a fabric tree!

Glowing Japanese firefly squids.

Everyone's favorite '90s fashion stable is back...jelly shoes!

So many blog posts are getting me psyched for summer, like this, this, this and this.

*And don't forget to enter the Corilu Designs giveaway. A winner will be chosen at random on Monday! :)

P.S. Get 25% off stationery from MagnetStreet Weddings from now until May 29th. Just enter the code WMDAY25 at checkout.

[Photo via wit + delight]


  1. BBQ sounds good! Have a great weekend :)

  2. I enjoyed your links so much. The grammar one was spot on! Have a nice weekend!

  3. THIS POST has me psyched for summer–even if SF is single season!

  4. a bbq to kick the summer off sounds perfect, hope you have a wonderful weekend!!!


    ps thanks for the link up ;)

  5. The wind spoiled our BBQ today...ugh! There's unpredictable Midwestern weather for you!

  6. I wish I had a long weekend coming up! I'm off for a business trip soon and hope my visit abroad goes well!

    Chic 'n Cheap Living

  7. I had no idea SF's public park system was best in the nation! I definitely take advantage of it living here so I'm glad to see it's getting some recognition. :)

  8. Hope you had an amazing BBQ! Loving that wedding centrepiece also :) x

  9. Thanks for sharing our sale Melissa! Also, big thanks for sharing the blog devoted to grammar! :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin