Monday, May 07, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Happy Monday, friends! I hope you had a lovely weekend. What I really love about this week's pick is that he's one of those fly-under-the-radar guys. I first fell in love with him when he starred in this show. And then last night, I was flipping through the TV channels and came across him in this show. He's sweet. He's dashing. And he just seems to ooze self-confidence...

WILL ESTES!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm into all that sappy stuff - a surprise picnic, nice dinner, or traveling. I'm kind of an old romantic."


  1. Really cute! I am actually intrigued about the American Dreams show. Never heard of it, but I'll do some research! Thanks for sharing doll! xoxo

  2. I'm so sad American Dreams lasted only three years! It was such a fun show! In fact, I think I'll have to watch it again on Netflix! JJ Pryor... so cute then and still cute now! I've seen a couple of episode of Blue Bloods and it's pretty good. :)


  3. I've never heard that phrase, it!

  4. Elsa, you should watch's great and has lots of cool '60s music!

  5. I LOVED American Dreams! I also remember him a long, long time ago on Alex Mack! Great choice.

    Stopping by from the linkup!

  6. Mmm hmm! I love him! I featured him a few months ago and got mixed reviews. I think you have to see him in action to fully get his attractiveness :)

  7. Whaaat, Christina? He was on Alex Mack?? I LOVED that show!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin