Monday, May 14, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How was your weekend? My sister's graduation was truly amazing, but more about that later today. First: A guy who just popped up on my radar this year. And since the hot summer weather is just around the corner, I thought it only appropriate to feature a guy who could raise the temperature himself. He's talented. He's humble. And he'd probably even make me blush...


"I don't know if I'm very complicated at all. I wish I was. I wish I was one of these deep, intricate people. But I just love having fun really."


  1. He is so hot that it just isn't fair. I love that he married the Step Up girl...He is so hot!!!

    Lemanie's Randomness Blog

  2. Yep, I don't mind looking at him! :)

    I'm having my first giveaway today. Come check it out.


  3. Awesome, Christina! I'll have to check it out! :)

  4. I know, melanie -- he and jenna make a cute couple!

  5. Yes! Yes! Yes! And he is quite humble, and truly loves his wife. He always speaks so lovingly of her. So sweet.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin