Friday, June 08, 2012

Have a breezy weekend

Happy Friday, friends! Do you have fun plans for the weekend? Sunday would have been my parents' 34th wedding anniversary, so we'll no doubt do something special to mark the day. Also on my can't-miss list? The finale of Mad Men -- have you been watching this season? I can't wait to see how it all ends! Hope you all have a great summery weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Divorce rates around the world.

We love your smile, Tiffany!

It's Big Bird -- on the sun?

These purple flowers would add a sweetness to any room.

Choose your airline seat according to...your mood.

A new wedding app for brides.

It's Jessi's summer of superheroes!

Mandy Moore on the importance of being a role model.

Loving these sailboat paintings.

Clever pillow.

Can you believe these trees are actually photographs?

What child wouldn't want a neon party?

Hahaha! If Dr. Seuss wrote Star Wars...

Aren't these blue and gold notecards lovely?

Eerie photos of deserted shopping malls.

Inspiration: Summer camp.

Are you psyched for the Mad Men finale this week?

I am officially obsessed with this song!

Jane Foster's Etsy shop is full of retro goodness!

Would you wear Chicago-scented perfume?

P.S. Look for new Letters To My Future Husband, a MEMO TO MEN and Love Lounge posts next week! :)

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]


  1. aww thanks for the link love! miss you and hope you are having a lovely summer :)

  2. I had missed most Mad Men episodes this season, but I caught up OnDemand this week, so now I'm ready for the finale.

  3. Those tree photographs are so cool! Thanks so much for sharing! =)

  4. great photo and loads of inspiratinal links!!
    thank you for your comment over at my blog.

    have a great weekend.

  5. i miss you too, jessi...we must get together sooon!! :)

  6. what do you think will happen in the finale, sweet posy?

  7. The photo is stunning :) Have a great Sunday :)

  8. Awesome link list!
    Love the flowers!


  9. Such fun links! Thanks so much for the note. I hope you and your family have a fun weekend.

    I wish Mad Men wasn't over already!

    Have a great Sunday!

  10. Chicago-scented perfume??? That is very interesting.

    Some fun links!

    Hope your weekend was great.

    I really loved the Merigold Hotel movie.

  11. I LOVE the shout-out to Tiffany! Happy, Happy Weekend, Melissa! :)

  12. Have a wonderful Sunday dear! Enjoy your luncn with your mum! XOXO

  13. What a majestic place! I hope your weekend with your parents anniversary was fun.

    All the best to a wonderful week!

    Thanks for the links! & the note, too.

  14. Hey
    Fairly refreshing piece! I enjoyed reading your article. Many thanks

  15. oh! thanks for the shout out. so nice of you.

  16. Chicago scented perfume no.

    Lake Michigan however might be ok.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin