Friday, June 29, 2012

Have a great weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? Tomorrow, we're going to our annual family reunion. Every summer, my dad's side of the family gets together, and it's a nice chance to see people you haven't seen in awhile. Make sure you stay cool this weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

It's a pretzel-shaped inflattable!

Nine tips for designing your Web site.

How fun would it be to do yoga with thousands of people in Times Square?

This caramel recipe is making my mouth water!

Do you procrastinate?

The Best Career Advice I Ever Got...

Vanilla sugar syrup? Yes, please!

Glitter love.

I'm loving this summery floral dress.

The early jobs of 24 famous writers.

How-to: The Carrie Bradshaw bun.

How do you feel about retouching photos? Glamour asked 1,000 women that very question, and the results are surprising.

Were you as obsessed with The Hills as I was? Then check out The Hills as art!

Would you dare wear this new summer-inspired fragrance?

Congrats, Adele!

The history of powdered wigs. Who knew?!?

Meet Mr. Munro, the jack-of-all-trades Australian penguin who can paint and craft.

25 best t-shirts ever.

Helpful hints for healing a broken heart.

And as always, you can follow me on Twitter, join the conversation on Facebook and get inspired on Pinterest. See you there! Have a good one, friends! :)

[Photo via bippity boppity boo]


  1. Love all these links–lots of divine reading material for this afternoon!

  2. Have a lovely weekend Melissa - I think we might be off to see some outside art display and keeping cool!

  3. I feel like you may have posted the last link for me. ;) Thanks, lady! Have a beautiful weekend!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin