Friday, June 15, 2012

Have a refreshing weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? We're having some friends over for our first (finally!) barbecue of the year and maybe spend some time outside if it's not too hot -- the temps are supposed to reach a sweltering 92 degrees! Hope you all have a cool weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

Yikes! Would you visit supposed vampire graves?

Awww alert: Dog photography.

Robin Roberts is one inspiring woman.

Build your own fruit salad bar.

Don't these 15 candy bar desserts look yummy?

50 children's books with inspiring messages.

The perfect way to lounge by the pool this summer.

Funny: 20 things you don't have to do on the Internet.

What would you say to your 14-year-old self?

What Albert Einstein's desk looked like when he died.

My father would have loved this build-it rocket kit.

A good way to approach life.

How would you like to ride on this big yellow bike (it holds up to 16 people!).

This nail polish has real gold in it.

More Pooh love.

Doesn't this peach & rosemary summer fizz sound delicious?

Genius: A peel-and-stick shirt pocket.

How to be a great dad.

11 signs he's falling for you.

So many cute stamps in this Etsy shop.

And of course, happy Father's Day to all the wonderful dads, grandpas, husbands and uncles out there! xoxo

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]


  1. Have a wonderful weekend, Melissa! Thanks for brightening up my night.

  2. loved all the links, the perfect mix!

  3. i'll keep that list (of how to tell he is falling in love ...) locked away in my head

  4. Melissa! U are a rock star! Thanks SO much for mentioning my post! :) It's the second time! You drive a lot of traffic to this humble blogger! I'm SO honored and thankful! Muahhhhh! Have a great weekend darling!

  5. Vampire graves? I can't imagine anything scarier! That picture is amazing, it makes me want to go swimming in a lake! If only the weather was a bit warmer!

  6. I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. Thanks for all the great links.

  7. Hey Melissa, hope you are enjoying your weekend. I am so glad it's filled with sunshine around here (it's been raining a LOT the last 2 weeks). I am definitely down for some barbecueing tonight, and watching soccer of course :-)

    Thanks for stopping by and commenting on my blog by the way! Following you now :-)

  8. I hope you had a refreshing weekend as well, Melissa! Always love your links! :)

  9. Ha, it was my pleasure, Elsa! :)

  10. p.s. and would you all believe it was TOO WINDY to bbq?? Round 2 to the good, old midwestern weather!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin