Monday, June 25, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! Are you excited about anything this week? Well, this funny man has a new movie out, so I thought it was the perfect Monday to put him front and center in the spotlight. He was everyone's favorite boss. He's a family man. And he's aging quite gracefully (he'll be 50 in August!)...

STEVE CARELL!!!!!!!!!!

"Nothing to me feels as good as laughing incredibly hard."


  1. I certainly want to watch that new movie! How was your weekend darling? Thanks so much for your mention last Friday! I am SO honoured! Bisous!

  2. You're welcome, Elsa! Hope you had a great weekend too!

  3. What a cutie Steve is!! Glad to see some funny guys getting some love:) A man that can make me laugh is certainly the way to my heart.

  4. So glad you've mentioned him! Nobody understands why I find him so dang cute. And you know me with funny men... a must in my book! :)


  5. totally agree on funny men -- there's nothing more attractive than a guy who can make me laugh!

  6. Has anyone seen his new movie yet?


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin