Monday, June 11, 2012

Ocean popsicle

To celebrate what would have been my parents' 34th wedding anniversary yesterday, we took a walk around a local lagoon. The temps reached a scorching 94 degrees (yikes!), so I came home overheated and dehydrated. If only this ocean-inspired popsicle was waiting in the freezer for me when I got home...

[Via Knight Cat]


  1. I actually thought about you yesterday! Hope you had a great time -despite the extreme temperatures! Bisous!

  2. Pretty! Hope you had a lovely time, xo.

  3. that does look yummy, tasty, and cool! popsicles are a must around my house this time of year in GA!

  4. Couldn't get any more refreshing than that! And it looks stunning too. I wonder if there would be a way to emulate that with food coloring and cream...

    Hope you still had a good time though!

  5. I bet you could do it with food coloring, blue...

  6. p.s. we did have a nice walk yesterday...and stopped by McDonald's for some ice cream on the way home! :)

  7. They look so interesting.
    Due to kidney stones I try to make sure I am always hydrated and worry when others are not.
    My husband took a walk and he stopped though to get a drink at a fast food place. It was a bout 92 degrees yesterday when he was walking.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin