Thursday, June 28, 2012

Peek Inside: My Pinterest boards

At long last, friends, I've finally had a chance to sink my creative teeth into the wonderful world that is Pinterest, so I thought I'd share today. You can follow me here or get inspired by my pins. And, to get those creative juices flowing even more, here is a little round-up of some things I've been loving lately...
Fourth of July nails.
Giraffe wall decal.
Pink bathtub!
It's a bird! It'a plane! It's a...backyard home office!
These beautiful necklaces.
Glow-in-the-dark mason jars.

Are you on Pinterest? Let's inspire each other, shall we, friends? xoxo


  1. Love the nails! I may have to rock that next week.

    I already follow you Melissa, so I get to see all your awesome finds. :) If anyone wants to follow me, my profile is here:

  2. *wheee* I really love the backyard Home office & the necklaces!

    I have my pinterest for over a year or so, but only recently started to add boards.
    This weekend I might even have the time to start pin in earnest.

    I'm going to follow you now, and if you want to follow me, too, here it is... -> Me @ Pinterest

  3. I was just talking Pinterest with some tech guys–they couldn't understand the appeal at all!

  4. I am probably one of the few people out there (other than my husband) who doesn't do Pinterist, or Facebook or any of the other social media things. I have a cell phone but it does what it is supposed to do -- used when I need to contact others. My husband doesn't even have a cell phone and borrows mine when he goes out of town on business.

    I know one of these days I will get into the 21st century.
    For me it is a matter of time and money for some of these things.

    I guess the fact that I do go out into the blogging world and have a reader is something.

    Thank you for sharing.

  5. Totally got nerdily excited over those nails. Too cool!! Thanks for sharing! :-)

  6. Beautiful! That pink tub is perfect<3 And I'd love a little office like that too!

  7. I LOVE Pinterest! I only got it quite recently, but am quite quite obsessed ;) Glad you're on there, I'll go and find you now.

    I'm at :)

  8. Pinterest is so addictive isn't it?! I keep all my recipes on there to one day attempt - even showed the husband last night how he can pin recipes too!

  9. Going to follow you all on Pinterest -- love seeing what imspires everyone! xoxo

  10. love everything here - from the nails, the necklaces to the beatles! happy weekend, friend. xo.

  11. I know, Jacqueline...the '90s seems like a long time ago now, and it does make me feel old!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin