Friday, June 01, 2012

Have a fantastic weekend

Happy Friday, friends! What are you doing this weekend? I've got some pretty big and exciting plans for tomorrow, but I want to keep it a secret for now -- I'll be posting about it next week, though, so check back! I've also got some fun themed posts planned for next week that I can't wait to share, so needless to say, it's going to be a fun time around these parts. Have a great weekend, and here are my favorite finds from the wonderful Web...

For bike lovers.

Free The Apostrophe.

Five types of people not to friend on Facebook.

Fun tarot card prints.

11 ideal times to write (I'm a big fan of #3).

Remember: Make your loved ones happy.

Who doesn't love mouth-watering cupcake decorating ideas?

Yummy: Fancy cookie dough!

Lessons from blogging.

Would you dare wear a blue wedding dress?

What a romantic seaside engagement.

Want to be happy? Give up these 15 things.

A watermelon toner just in time for summer.

Remember my quest for the perfect magazine rack? Well, I may gave found one.

Hey, Chicagoans! You'll appreciate the humor in these.

I love Kate's plant corner, don't you?

Hilarious: 12 unexpected getaway vehicles!

Are you into astrology?

Happy birthday, Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band!

Wedding tassels.

[Photo via Bippity Boppity Boo]


  1. Thank you for featuring me! xx

  2. Really awesome diverse links. A nice treat!

  3. I love it!!!


  4. Hahaha those getaway vehicles had me cracking up! Have a fun weekend!

  5. Hi Melissa,
    I loved Charlotte's post about blogging as well.
    Hope your weekend is going well!
    Ronnie xo

  6. Well, traveling by cluster balloons would certainly be interesting!

  7. Ha, Juna -- I've always wanted to go in a hot-air balloon!

    Hope you all had a good weekend! xoxo


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin