Wednesday, July 04, 2012

Girl Crush: Emma Stone

Are you enjoying the Fourth of July, friends? I'm playing hooky this afternoon and going to see The Amazing Spider-Man. Have you seen it?

And Emma Stone as a leading lady? Perfect. I've loved her since her Superbad days with her razor-sharp wit and her sassy sense of fearlessness. Isn't it wonderful to have someone like her as the voice of a new generation? Bravo, Emma! You get an easy A for awesome in my book! xoxo

P.S. Emma also graces the cover of the July issue of Vogue -- it's her debut!


  1. Love her! She's plays her Superbad character perfectly -- just the right mix of sweetness and sass. And I just saw her on a Revlon lipstick commercial. So hot!

  2. I think she's great. I don't usually say 'great' as a way of describing people, but she seems really genuine and just... great.


  3. The spiderman movie was A.M.A.Z.I.N.G. Honestly? I'd say so much better than the original one, although the first series is respectable! The effects, the story, the acting - all fabulous. It was star packed! Sally Fields, Martin Sheen, Emma Stone (she was amazing)...Really an amazing movie. A must watch.

  4. I don't think I noticed her till I saw The Help and she was stunning in that. We saw Spiderman yesterday and omg was it amazing?! Got me rather emotional too - can't wait for the next!

  5. YES!! Wasn't Spider-Man amazing?? Can't wait for the sequel!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin