Wednesday, July 25, 2012

How I Feel (In 5 Photos) Wednesday.

"Dancing queen...young and sweet, only 17..." --ABBA

[Photos via My Summer Twist]


  1. I have a question about this series - do you choose images depending on your mood (as in, you know exactly what you're looking for when you sit down) or do the images you're browsing effect your mood and therefore the outcome of the post?

    I was just curious because you always have such lovely pictures x

  2. Carefree wanderlust! Annndddd now Dancing Queen is stuck in my head. :)

  3. Dear Melissa, this is one of my favorites posts (the 5 photos series I mean) and today you have inspired my daily post... and I gave you credit for this of course! :)


  4. Now I want to travel the world with you... and dance the whole time doing it.

  5. so are you in a dancing, beach day mood? cuz if you are, i'm coming over! looks amazing. :)

  6. ha, yes, i am, ilene!! i'm loving this summer weather! xoxo

  7. hi, charlotte -- it reallly changes from week to week. sometimes i'll come across photos that stir up certain emotions and then other times, i choose photos based on how i feel that day.

    p.s. and more often than not, the song i choose sticks in my head for awhile! :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin