Monday, July 23, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends. Can you believe it's the last week of July already -- where is the summer going? Did you happen to see my guest post on amykathryn? I shared what's in my wheelchair basket right now, which is becoming my version of a purse, and it was such a fun topic to write about. You can read the full post here. And now, on to the last in our trilogy of classic leading men. What I love about this guy is that he's part strong stoicism (I suppose that's how you'd have to be if you were running from a giant ball...) and part vulnerable, with his welcoming, inviting smile. He seems entirely normal, as if he checked his Hollywood-ness at the door. And that sexy brain of his...well...


"I wanted to live the life, a different life. I didn't want to go to the same place every day and see the same people and do the same job. I wanted interesting challenges."


  1. I love waking up to images from Indiana Jones and Sabrina! Two of my favorites!

  2. I have such a crush on him! Off to read your guest post. :)

  3. Glad you woke up to a treat, Stephanie!

  4. Soo dreamy. I wouldn't mind being married to either Hans Solo or Indy. :)


  5. or, i always thought it'd be fun to be indiana jones and run from the big ball... :)

  6. Normally, they come in black or brown Handbag detachable shoulder strap. These bags are not accessories. Vintage leather satchel bags for men are more of a necessity.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin