Yesterday, friends, I asked what you'd take with you if your house were on fire. It's a frightening prospect, isn't it? But it's one worth thinking about. Have a question? I'd love to hear it, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol) or ask me on Facebook or Twitter, friends! Today's question is...
If your house was on fire, what would you take?
What a question! After making sure my mom, sister and our two cats had made it out safely, I thought of what I'd scramble to grab if I only had a few minutes. After all, most things can be replaced. So, I kept that in mind as I walked through my house last night in an attempt to pick out my must-saves. Here's what made the cut...
1. My purse, since that's usually in my wheelchair basket at all times.
2. My jewelry box and the two rings my mom's aunt gave me recently.
3. As many of my writing samples as I could carry, including this Chicken Soup For The Soul book from a few years ago.
4. My journals because all six volumes basically tell the story of my childhood and teen years.
5. Family photo albums because those are so near and dear to me.
What do you think, friends? xoxo