Friday, July 20, 2012

What do you think the future looks like?

Speaking of the future, here's something to blow your mind on this lovely Friday morning: The world in 2000, as envisioned in 1910.
Doesn't it look like something out of a movie? What do you think the world will look like in 2102? Eeeks! That's 90 years from now! I'm picturing flying cars, lots of holograms and (finally!) hoverboards!

[Via Retronaut]


  1. Wow...what an amazing document! Darling, have no idea about how the world would be in 90 years...I wish there were no wars, hunger and illnesses! :) xoxo

  2. I'm not sure i agree on hovercrafts lol, thats always been on peoples 'in this amount of years' list but never seems to be something people are working on sadly. I think the world will be like futurama.. the same but different in subtle ways (like with aliens and stuff haha)

  3. From where I'm seated - the world looks like one great film. Can't imagine how the world will be next month let alone in 90 years;-)

  4. Well... since they've already introduced hologram technology, I can't begin to imagine. Wish I could get a peek though.

  5. No clue what the future will look like but these illustrations are extremely cool!

  6. So, I'm going through my Google reader and saw you posted. I thought, "I'm so grateful for Melissa and her friendship and all she represents. I want to just stop by and tell her how much I love her." And then I'm reading this post and getting all misty eyed. Thank you so much. You're a good friend.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin