Friday, August 31, 2012

Beatles love

This week marks the 46th anniversary of the Beatles' final live concert of their careers at Candlestick Park in San Francisco. The mopped-topped foursome seem to be all over Pinterest lately. I may or may not have gone on a bit of a Beatles pinning spree lately. :)
And, of course, a classic Fab Four moment: Their 1964 appearance on the Ed Sullivan Show.

Did you have a favorite Beatle, friends? A favorite song? Look for my picks in the comments! xoxo

P.S. Ha! An authentic Beatles wig. And, remember these two Beatles posters?

[Via The Huffington Post]


  1. Love the Beatles. Their music is timeless, well to me anyway.

  2. Nice! The whole Beatles universe blows me away...Couldn't just choose neither one Beatle nor one song...XOXO

  3. Isn't their success amazing, Elsa?

  4. My favorite Beatle has always been Paul and my favorite song is definitely Please, Please Me! :)

  5. Sigh... be still my heart George. Always loved him the most.

  6. I love the beatles, they're so british (like me) which i love. They were real cuties in their day too. I love 'i wanna hold your hand'

  7. John was one of my idols growing up, and continues to be my favorite Beatle to this day. With that said, my favorite Beatles song is "While My Guitar Gently Weeps." And btw, if you've never seen/heard Jeff Healey's cover of this song, you need to check it out on YouTube. It's absolutely amazing.

  8. Thanks for stopping by my blog and commenting! Came to visit yours, and hello! Beatles love! You have excellent taste my dear! I've always loved john best... but have a sweat spot for some of george's songs (while my guitar gently perfect)

    Have a great long weekend,

  9. I love the Beatles. John is my favorite. I think it's the glasses ;). My favorite song is probably Michelle, that's my sister's name so when I hear it I think of my sister.


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin