Monday, August 06, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Good morning, friends! How was your weekend? Did you get a chance to watch the Olympics? Well, in honor of these fine sporting events, this guy's been hard to miss at this year's Games. He's earned his place as a symbol of a new generation of Olympians. He's a world-record holder. And now he's got even more bling in the form of gold medals...


"I feel most at home in the water. I disappear. That's where I belong."


  1. Great choice, darling! I have the deepest respect and admiration to athletes. With all due respect to u, I would like to nominate Usain Bolt for your Monday's honor. Have a great one!

  2. Phelps is amazing Melissa!! :D

    I´m nominating like ElsaD ;) my choice: Danell Leyva ;)

    Although i´m late: ¡Feliz cumpleaños! ;) (happy birthday!)

  3. Awesome, ladies! I love these suggestions...thanks!

  4. and thanks for the bday wishes, gloria!

  5. Pretty sure I'm old enough to be his mother. Haha! However, as a fellow ADHDer, I do admire his accomplishments and openness about ADHD. So we'll go with that. :)


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin