Monday, August 20, 2012

Man Candy Monday.

Hello, friends, and happy Monday! Hope your day is off to a great start. I must confess: I feel like I owe my teenage self an apology. A huge apology, actually. I'm not sure why I overlooked this guy for so long, but now that I've been re-watching one of my all-time favorite '90s shows this summer, I totally remember why he made me swoon all those years ago. He was the David Cassidy of his generation with his Casanova charm. He had a good, responsible head on his shoulders. And he showed true bravery in the face of a devastating illness...

BARRY WATSON!!!!!!!!!!

"I'm a real stubborn person. So nobody is going to tell me I'm going anywhere until I'm ready. So when I found out I had it [cancer], I was like, 'Alright, what do we need to do.' I said, 'I'm going to be fine. I know I am."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin