Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Wanted: 100-word school stories

Even though I'm not officially in school anymore, I still feel that giddy excitement of childhood during the last days of summer. Why? Three words: Back to school. Next week is about all things back-to-school, and I want to feature your stories, friends! Your loves. Your fears. Your first-day jitters. Your favorite field trip. Your favorite teacher. Your least favorite subject. Your cafeteria nightmare. From kindergarten through college, let's share it all together. And just like our Valentine's Day stories, I want to hear these stories in 100 words! Doesn't that sound like fun, friends? I'd love to hear from you, so feel free to email me (mellow1422 [at] aol [dot] com), and look for the fun to begin next week. Ahhh, I can smell those freshly sharpened pencils already... xoxo

[Photo via Pinterest]


  1. I'll see if I can't remember something and write it down. I like this!

  2. What a fun idea- I'll be emailing you :)

  3. Awesome -- excited to hear the stories!!

    p.s. i'll be thinking of one myself too! ;)

  4. Can't wait, Rachael!

    Also, everyone, send pics if you'd like! :)

  5. This is fun...I'm currently experiencing a jittery back to school experience this week. Will you be publishing names if we submit something?


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin