Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Balloon save-the-dates

I haven't posted about weddings in awhile, so...aren't these balloons a fun idea for a save-the-date? The couple opted for a laid-back shoot in their friends' backyard, and I love the playful vibe that jumps out of the photos! I'm definitely adding this to my wedding wish list... xoxo

P.S. Four more balloon posts.


  1. super cute! a fun still-frame video using these balloons could be fun too :)

  2. Adorable! Don't balloons just make you instantly happy?

  3. Totally agree, tiffany! Balloons just make everything better!

  4. I really admire yours happy life and I used to have a girlfriend but just break up with her two weeks ago, I love her but I know I can give her nothing...so I have no choice but give up!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin