Friday, September 14, 2012

Fall Favorite #5: Dip-dye hair

First, it was ombre hair, and now this fall, it's all about the dip-dyed look. There are two great tutorials here and here. It seems like everyone is sporting lovely chalked-dipped locks...except redheads. What's the deal with that? xoxo


  1. They have some hair chalk at Sally Beauty Supply for $8-10. I was going to buy the pink, but decided against it, because I had already spent too much money LOL

  2. Maybe you could be the first to try it?

  3. Ha, thanks, Charlotte -- but with my luck, it would probably come out looking horrible! LOL :)

  4. I really wanted to try dip dye too but I was worried it would damage my hair. I got these instead - dip dye hair extensions They’re available at and there's some gorgeous colours. I got the turquoise one! Kate x


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin