Friday, September 21, 2012

Fashion Friday: Polka dot perfection

It's true: I can't get enough of polka dots. And lucky for me (and maybe for you?), the polka dot trend is back in all of its dotted glory this fall. And by back, I mean really back. The trend can be spotted everywhere, no longer relegated to fancy dresses. Though I have yet to find a polka-dotted polo shirt (how very cool would that be?), plenty of polka dots are catching my eye. Here are just a few of my favorites...

Are you partial to polka dots, friends? How are you wearing them this fall? xoxo

[Top photos by The Sartorialist]


  1. oh YES! i love polka dots all year round! these are such fun finds. :) happy weekend, friend!

  2. LOVE polka dots–not a season goes by that my closet isn't fill with 'em!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin