Tuesday, September 18, 2012


FILMography is a fun Tumblr that features stills of movie scenes in the real-life location. The shot above is from the 1961 classic Breakfast At Tiffany's.
Ghost (1990).
North By Northwest (1959).
The Muppets Take Manhattan (1984).
You've Got Mail (1998).
Miracle on 34th Street (1947).
Weekend at Bernie's (1989).
Black Swan (2010).
The Devil Wears Prada (2006).
Annie Hall (1977).
Ghostbusters (1984).

Don't you love these, friends? They're the perfect blend of photography and filmography. What movies would you like to see immortalized like this? xoxo


  1. I love when people do this. I swear I'll do it with my own photos someday!

  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

  3. oh gosh, these photographs are amazing! I have seen something like them before. It would be so fun to have an old photograph and find the exact spot it was taken.

  4. Meme, I think you're thinking of Dear Photograph, another AWESOME project:


  5. I'd love to do this with Back To The Future or The Breakfast Club. Oh, and the "Shout" scene from Ferris Bueller!


Your lovely comments make my day so much sweeter! Thanks for stopping by and saying hello!


Related Posts Widget for Blogs by LinkWithin